CAST's Comprehensive Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Program offers free support to attorneys and social service providers assisting trafficking survivors with legal needs in the following areas of law:
- Criminal Victim Witness Advocacy
- Criminal Re-Entry
- Reporting to Law Enforcement
- Program Support
- Ethics & More
To receive emails, sign up for the appropriate listserv.
- Legal Working Group for legal representatives
- Social Services Monthly Call for social service providers and multi-disciplinary team members
- Notifications for Future Trainings
The Comprehensive Training and Technical Assistance Project by the Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking is supported by 2018-VT-BX-K014, awarded by the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice and Grant No. 2018-TA-AX-K009 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this project are those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.