Early Adjustment Letter from U.S. Dept. of Justice

How do I request a letter from the U.S. Department of Justice for early adjustment of a T visa holder? 

The Department of Justice (DOJ) Civil Rights Division reviews on a case-by-case basis requests to provide a letter indicating that a criminal case is no longer open and that the victim has been helpful in the investigation against their trafficker (if applicable) so that a trafficking survivor may apply for early adjustment under 8 CFR § 245.23(a)(3). The letter may be requested by emailing the DOJ's dedicated email address: [email protected].

For more information and troubleshooting tips, download CAST's guide on how to request an early adjustment letter from DOJ.